Career Level Management
Experience 16 Years
Industry Business Services
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years clerical/administrative experience in an automated office environment including reception experience.
- Knowledge of Department and Branch services and programs and ability to relate information to meet customer needs, including knowledge of the applicable Division/Unit’s programs and procedures.
- Knowledge of general office procedures including records and information management filing systems.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.