Career Level Mid Career
Experience 6 Years
Industry Travel Agents
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Air Hostess guarantees safety and comfort of their passengers.
- They are responsible for disseminating or informing their passengers on the in-flight rules and regulations.
- Before to any flight, the pilot meets his attendants or crew to do briefing and goes over the flight plan. The air hostess is expected to attend to the pilot’s briefing plan actions accordingly.
- Air hostess confirm that emergency tools or equipment like first aid kit and complete and available.
- An air hostess also is responsible for checking some supplies in the plane like pillows, blanket, beverages which might be needed by the passenger during flight.
- An air hostess provides refreshments, reading materials and etc.
- They also check tickets as the passengers board the plane.
- They assist in finding the passenger’s seats.
- Help their passengers with their seat belts and the proper position of the chair for take.