Career Level Management
Experience 5 Years6 Years7 Years
Industry Software Development
Academic Level Degree Bachelor Master’s Degree
- 5-8 years experience in international sales and preferably 3 years experience in software solutions sales.
- Full sales lifecycle expertise, Handling the nurturing lead generation.
- Responsible for setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
- Experience in planning & executing Sales Strategy to hunt new opportunities
- Must be a core sales guy and Should have a Good Quota Number .
- Research, prospect, and build targeted client base for business development.
- IT Solution /IT Sales / Mobility based/SAAS/PAAS selling experience preferred.
- Consistent Inside Sales & Lead Generation activities including regular market research for building a sales funnel with prospective accounts to grow the business
- Lead identification and qualification.
- Hunting business growth opportunities within existing accounts, doing up-selling and trying to win new clients. Ensuring client retention and growth.
- Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Coordinating between the technical team and the client for ensuring smooth
- Client support, nurturing and success.
- Manage and grow document management and business process automation solutions within existing client base.
- Conduct consultation discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers to engage them in discovery workshop.
- Discover and design technical and marketing requirements to be addressed in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Own and deliver roll-out of new offerings and services to new and existing accounts through sales team meetings.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical approaches, plans.
- Ensure prospect/client satisfaction with all project deliverables.
- MUST be able to work in SECOND SHIFTS (2 PM – 11 PM)