Career Level Middle Management
Experience 6 Years
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
• Practicing the 3 meter Attitude.
• Greeting all Customers with a warm, friendly smile.
• Ensuring each Customer receives a friendly, accurate and professional service.
• Following the “One Best Way” standards of practice.
• Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer’s purchase, tax, and rebates on the monitor screen.
• Assisting Customers with the bagging and loading of their merchandise.
• Informing all customers about the Wal-Mart Rewards MasterCard and processing applications.
• Promoting company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives, when applicable. • Moving to the outside/front of the register, when possible, to greet the next Customer.
• Accepting all forms of Customer payment according to company guidelines.
• Correctly counting back change to the Customer to prevent cash overages and shortages.
• Making change, cashing cheques, and issuing receipts to Customers.
• Scanning merchandise quickly and accurately.
• Achieving the “Item Per Hour” goal.
• Achieving the “Scanning” Percentage goal. Additional Responsibilities
• Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.