Career Level Mid Career
Experience 2 Years3 Years4 Years5 Years
Industry Electronic Equipment Manufacturers
Academic Level Degree Bachelor Master’s Degree M.phil Engineering
Position Title: Embedded / Firmware Design Engineer
Qualification: Electrical / Electronic or Equivalent Engineering from PEC recognized institute
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Proficiency in C /C++/ assembly
- Full-cycle embedded development and on-going support of user-specific firmware
- Design and development basic front-end application required for testing/debugging.
- Understanding of basic electronics/hardware/schematics.
- Understanding of RTOS, working experience on RTOS will be preferred.
- Experience in real time and multitask management.
- Working/interfacing experience MCUs (Serial port I2C, EEPROM, LCD, Keypad etc.)
- Serial communication standards Protocols
- Knowledge of AT Commands.
- Bootstrap loader/Remote Firmware Update.
- Working Experience on following MCUs.
- ST Microelectronics
- Texas Instruments
Please e-mail your updated Resume along with the cover letter till February 3rd 2020 by mentioning the position applied for in subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org “Please do mention the current salary and other benefits if any; in the cover letter”.
MicroTech Industries Pvt. Ltd. is a technology company rendering solutions in diversified fields, such as Energy Metering, Telecommunication, Tracking products and Fleet Management services. We are the flag bearer company in Research & Development in the field of Electronics Engineering in Pakistan.
MTI believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the innovative technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. To know more about MicroTech, visit: www.mtilimited.com