Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years6 Years
Industry Food Manufacturing
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Looking for dynamic & well-groomed PA for GM.
Managing bridge between GM and departmental heads for business planning & execution. Schedule & conduct meetings and take minutes of meetings. Plan and monitor business plans. Plan & monitor projects with departments. Communication & Reporting Skills.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.