Career Level Management
Experience 8 Years
Academic Level Degree Bachelor Diploma Master’s Degree
Responsible for the creation and innovation of sweets and savories of the best quality. Having an eye for detail and creativity to develop the Brand Experience.
Ensure the smooth running of the factory and manage profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the factory.
- Create and apply menu engineering, established in collaboration with the Product Managers.
- Maintain the brand standards and assure a consistent production flow.
- In charge of equipment purchases depending on the company’s needs and respecting the given budget.
- Rectify and adjust recipes taking into consideration any arising problems or complaints.
- Responsible for training the chefs from each factory.
- Assist production department during the launch of new products or modified recipes.
- Responsible of the Research and Development department, creating products according with the trends and seasons (coffee sweet, savory, cakes, coffee shops, petits fours, ice cream)
- Ensure all machinery available in the production plants is being used.
- Maintain a positive and professional relation with coworkers and top management
- Delegate in order to encourage and evaluate the development of your subordinates.
- Attend all exhibitions where the brand is being presented.
- Visit international exhibitions to increase awareness of the new trends, packaging and raw materials.
- Being motivated to perform additional duties or travels where Saadeddin is present, as requested by the Top Management.
- Support Wholesales department with the product development for local and foreign market.
- Proven working experience as a Head Chef
- Experience as factory manager
- Ability to spot and solve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating tasks
- Communication, motivation and leadership skills
- Stay up to date with cooking trends and best practices
- Microsoft Office Pack knowledge
- Proven ability to innovate and develop new recipes in the field
- You should possess the artistic ability to make your desserts appealing and eye catchy.
- Good experience with large volume, and consistent production
- Experience in the middle east would be an advantage
- Should have good communication skills
Other jobs you may like
- @ Recruterlink
- United Kingdom - Greater London