Career Level Mid Career
Experience 6 Years
Industry Teaching and Academics
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Oxford Learning York Mills location has an opening for an upbeat and dynamic teacher who would like to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong passion for seeing students succeed and must be comfortable and competent teaching French to students ranging in age from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in French or French as a first language an asset.
- B.Ed (or current B.Ed student) an asset.
- Experience in a teaching/tutoring environment in French.
- Excellent French language skills in all areas including oral communication.
- Must be completely fluent in French (many parents prefer all instruction and teaching to be in French only).
- Able to teach Elementary level Math and English an asset.
- Be a dedicated and passionate teacher who thrives on seeing students succeed.
- Dynamic, upbeat and willing to motivate.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and flexible.