Career Level Mid Career
Experience 5 Years
Industry Software Development
Academic Level GraduateGraduate
What we absolutely need you to do:
- The main responsibilities of the role will be to assist in managing and producing high quality interactive widgets and tools for both users and also your fellow team members.
- You will be tasked with creating industry leading engagement and interactivity in a highly competitive industry. You also will be responsible for helping improve and refactor the current codebase, in an effort to enhance the workflow of the network of sites being worked on.
- Additionally, you will work on making cutting-edge and creative tools that will make the rest of the Tech Team’s jobs more streamlined, which means that you will need to be confident in your backend development skills. The role will require you to be fluent and confident on both backend and front-end technologies.
Ticket to play:
- A full working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model.
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write.
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system.
- Not only be able to write excellent procedural code, but also write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces.
- Be familiar or experienced with the Symphony or similar frameworks.
- MySQL experience for queries and command line fixes.
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used.
- Debugging and code profiling experience.
- Knowledge of public API’s and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own.