Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Industry Software Development
Academic Level GraduateGraduate
- Create and test new webpages on our websites with specific functionality and excellent attention to user interface.
- Optimizing existing web pages on our website based on specific directions from our marketing director.
- Development and testing of a new web application including the next generation of admissions screening softwares.
- Maintaining Amazon AWS CentOs servers.
- Maintaining and testing routine backups and restores.
- Administering and configuring servers’ Apache, PHP, and MySQL installations.
- Monitoring and analyzing our systems and servers performance.
- Provide technical support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems and software.
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in our mission and take an active role to improve our impact as a company (i.e. This will not be just a side source of income or a job to you).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related fields (must have completed the degree).
- Front and back-end knowledge and experience is an asset.
- Experience with shell script.
- Experience with CentOS (or any linux-based OS).
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- Experience with cPanel/WHM.
- Experience with Cloudflare