Career Level Mid Career
Experience 4 Years
Industry Packaging Manufacturers & Suppliers
Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Manages staff.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
Other jobs you may like
- @ Recruterlink
- United Kingdom - Greater London