Career Level Mid Career
Experience 6 Years
Academic Level Degree Bachelor Master’s Degree
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.