Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years5 Years
Industry Food Manufacturing
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
A dynamic person with experience in the procurement of food products.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships, Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability
- Control purchasing department budgets
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective purchase of goods
- Knowledge of excel, word & power point with effective communication skills.