Career Level Middle Management
Experience 5 Years
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Targeting new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining existing relationships with extra attention to Key accounts
- Develop and maintain a contact and customer database within the market segments
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by direct mail campaigns and attendance of key Umrah exhibitions.
- Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners, and contacts.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to contract agents.
- Work hard to achieve goals and objectives.
- Must handle everyday situations quickly and effectively
- Must maintain an entrepreneurial spirit while making deals
- Assist Sales Director to plan sales promotions, set sales goals and update sales projection, performance report and budgeting plans and preparing pricing policy
- Responsible for maximizing the occupancy and the average daily rate of the hotel
- Get updates of pricing and marketing strategies of main competitors through market intelligence
- Coordinating Reservation team to ensure timely response to customers request and other related issues
- Hitting sales targets by managing the sales team.
- Follow up with agents, regarding client’s packages and programs, starting from their arrival to their departure.
- Coordinate and follow up with the operations Dept, hotels, and ministry of Hajj regarding client’s programs in Jeddah, Makkah, and Madinah.
- Sales trips when needed.
- Attend Umrah exhibitions.
- Providing an excellent and professional level of customer service with new and existing customers.