Career Level Senior Management
Experience 10 Years 11 Years
Industry Software Development
Academic Level Degree Bachelor Master’s Degree
- Design and create configuration and code solutions with a high level of complexity and scope using industry standard programming and scripting languages, working with complex application designs and specifications, using standard SDLC best practices.
- Build services and APIs to drive existing and new features for web and mobile apps.
- Work with analysts to define, capture, and use real-time event data for business insights and product features.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Consistently use PMO prescribed tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Help design & architect software for a wide range of services and systems.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices including node.js, dockers, react.js and progressive web application development.
- Work with internal/external customers on enterprise wide projects. This may involve participating in RFI and RFP process as it pertains to system architecture and integration.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to participate in, validate, and evolve how we build, test, and deploy code.
- End to end ownership of backend services: Ideate, review design, build, code-review, test, load-test, launch, monitor performance.
- Support the development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Work with product team to translate requirements into well-defined technical implementation.
- Build highly scalable and available systems that are well tested and maintainable.
- Experiment with new technologies to make sure we can scale for the future.
- Define technical and operational critical metrics to measure health.
- As the technical team lead, you will spearhead the high-level design and system flow.
- Mentor junior engineers on the team.
- Challenge our team and software to be even better.
- Perform estimates and work breakdowns from design specifications.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure high quality.
- Works closely with other Solution Engineers/Designers/Developers to ensure consistency, compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans, quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Follow Scrum methodology for software development, TDD and DevOps best practices.
- 10+ years’ experience in the relevant industry.
- Must have been a Solution Architect in past experience.
- Have developed enterprise level Mobile Apps from scratch to making it live and have developed Mobile Solutions including apps and backoffices.
- Have hands on experience on both front end and back end.
- Have worked on cutting edge technologies.
- Must have developed B2B Mobile Apps.
- Strong cloud computing and cloud technologies knowledge and experience.
- Proven skills in server-side resource profiling, optimization and debugging.
- Experience in a continuous delivery model.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
- Pro-activeness, good communication, and fast learning.
- Process oriented and regular reporting to higher management